[docbook-apps] JavaHelp map file

Hi all,

In building JavaHelp from my Docbook XML source, I noticed the generated map file (jhelpmap.jhm) maps sections only to HTML files and not to the section id:

<mapID target="introduction" url="index.html" />

The consequence is that many sections and subsections appear as nodes in the JavaHelp Window, but only sect1 content (as it maps to a HTML file) is reachable by clicking on the sect1 node, clicking on a subsection node only leads to the beginning of the file.

Is there any clean and simple way to generate a more precise map file, like this:

<mapID target="introduction" url="index.html#introduction" />

Thanks for help,

Arno