Re: [docbook-apps] extra page between cover and chapter with docbook

Hi,
Here is the sequence of templates for book title pages:

1. The match="book" template in fo/division.xsl processes a book. It calls a
template name "book.titlepage".

2.  The "book.titlepage" template is located in fo/titlepage.templates.xsl.
It calls a sequence of templates:

<xsl:template name="book.titlepage">
  <fo:block xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
    <fo:block>
    <xsl:call-template name="book.titlepage.before.recto"/>
    <xsl:call-template name="book.titlepage.recto"/>
    </fo:block>
    <fo:block>
    <xsl:call-template name="book.titlepage.before.verso"/>
    <xsl:call-template name="book.titlepage.verso"/>
    </fo:block>
    <xsl:call-template name="book.titlepage.separator"/>
  </fo:block>
</xsl:template>

3.  Each of those templates is also defined in fo/titlepage.templates.xsl.

If you want to turn off the verso titlepage, then you can define those two
templates as empty in your customization:

<xsl:template name="book.titlepage.verso">
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template name="book.titlepage.before.verso">
</xsl:template>

If you want to
Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises