RE: [docbook-apps] Beginner Problems Updating CLASSPATHS for SaxonInstallation

Mart,

Thanks for the eDE tip. However, I am getting a problem making it work. Any
clues from the following text.

AFTER TYPING THIS:

C:\docbook\repository\test>docbook_chunk test

I GET THIS:

eDE: creating test html files in c:\docbook\output\test\chunk\:

eDE: validating test:
test.xml:2: error: failed to load external entity "NULL"
<!DOCTYPE set SYSTEM "C:\docbook\dtd\docbookx.dtd">
                                                  ^
test.xml:3: validity error: Validation failed: no DTD found !
<set>
    ^
error: failed to load external entity "NULL"
Could not load the external subset "C:\docbook\dtd\docbookx.dtd"
Document test.xml does not validate
eDE: XSL validation failed

What I don't understand is that the file is valid with the docbook DTD yet
it can't seem to find it?

Thanks again,
René