Re: [docbook-apps] Nomenclature question from newbie

There is a GUI version of xsltproc, tkxsltproc, which will save you the trouble of having to type long command line entries. The almost-ready-to-be-released version 1.4 can process DocBook stylesheets.

See http://tclxml.sf.net/tkxsltproc.html for more information about this application. I'll get the Windows release of 1.4 up on the SourceForge site ASAP (in the meantime, contact me if you would like a preview).

HTHs,
Steve Ball