Re: [docbook-apps] Saxon and linenumbering

You need two more things to get linenumbering working:

1.  Set the stylesheet parameter use.extensions to 1, as described in:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/AnnotateListing.html#LineNumbering

2.  Add the DocBook Saxon extensions to your Java CLASSPATH, as described
in:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/InstallingAProcessor.html#InstallSaxon

By the way, that reference to the Saxon line numbering extension on the
saxon.sourceforge.net site is related to getting the line number of an
element in the XML *source* file, not the output.  It has nothing to do with
the above extensions that were written by Norm Walsh for use with DocBook
and Saxon.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting