[docbook-apps] how do I create external links to docbook2html filenames eg 'x1234.html'

G'day,

docbook2html produces every section as an html file with an apparently
random name such as 'x1234.html'. This name changes each time you run
docbook2html.

Up until now, this has not been a problem. All links internal to the
document are consistent, right?

But a new requirement is to make links to each section from a separate,
non-docbook web site.

How do I achieve this?

Is it possible to set a naming convention on docbook2html's output?

If not, I could always docbook2html --no-chunks. But then I need to
create anchor tags to each section to which I can link externally.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jens