[docbook-apps] Adding %use.id.as.filename% to the stylesheet

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 11:24:10AM +0100, martin.gautier@myrnham.co.uk wrote:
> >> docbook2html produces every section as an html file with an apparently
> >> random name such as 'x1234.html'. This name changes each time you run
> >> docbook2html.
>
> >From a recent posting by Bob:
>
> >>Yes, you can use the stylesheet parameter named 'use.id.as.filename'.
> See
> this reference for more information:
>
> http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Chunking.html

Hi,

Thanks for the pointer, but I'm still confused.

So I want to add %use.id.as.filename% to my, er, stylesheet.

I've never touched the stylesheets--the program seems to magically know
where they are, and I haven't had to modify them before.

Where are they?
What are they?
How do I change them to add %use.id.as.filename% to it?

Thanks for your help--and your patience.

Jens