[docbook-apps] tkxsltproc 1.4 (was: Nomenclature question from newbie)

tkxsltproc 1.4 for Windows is now available from SourceForge at:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php? group_id=13178&package_id=74808&release_id=245924

This version will correctly load DocBook XSL stylesheets.

tkxmllint 1.4 for Windows is also available at:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php? group_id=13178&package_id=74807&release_id=245921

This is useful for checking well-formedness, but there is currently a bug on Windows (actually in libxml2) that causes DTD validation to fail.

Mac OS X binaries will be available shortly.