Re: [docbook-apps] itemize and ordered list behavior

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Thane Sinclaire wrote:

After creating my .fo file with xsltproc, I use pdfxmltex to create a pdf.

In the resulting pdf, both itemize and ordered lists have the bullet or number on one line, and then the text jumps down and begins on the next line like a variable list.

I am using Debian GNU Linux testing (Sarge) distribution.

I've seem a similar issue with qandaentry numbering with xhtml output on Fedora Core 2: libxslt 1.1.5, libxml2 2.6.8, XSL Stylesheets V1.65.1.

-- Paul Heinlein <heinlein@madboa.com>