From: "Martin Polley" <martin_keren@shaar-hagolan.co.il>
To: "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net>
Cc: "docbook-apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Graphic in header

I should have mentioned that I'm using FOP (thru Cocoon).

Thanks,

*Martin Polley
*Technical Communicator
+972 (52) 3864280
Homepage <http://212.179.45.118:8080/cocoon/writestuff/index.html>

Bob Stayton wrote:

The syntax for the src property is somewhat dependent on the XSL-FO
processor. XEP and Antenna House want the path inside the url() function,
like
src="".

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises