From: David Shevitz [mailto:dshevitz@singlestep.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 9:15 AM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] Another (hopefully) simple question: Table of
Contents

Hello all,

I've been reading through the DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide, and I
think I have gotten myself confused. I want to do what I think is a
pretty simple task: I want to change the font color used when the Table
of Contents is generated (for example, I want the the color to be purple
instead of black). I'm having trouble identifying what change I need to
make to my customization layer to implement this.

Anyone willing to clarify things for a newbie?

Many thanks,

Dave

To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to
docbook-apps-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org, or visit
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.