From: "RENE HACHE" <rene-hache@shaw.ca>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 4:31 PM
Subject: [docbook-apps] <section> numbering depth & multiple index
generation

Hi Everyone,

QUESTION 1:
I was wondering if there is way to limit the section numbering if you are
using <section> tags via the custimization layer? I found this post
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200206/msg00133.html) but
it requires that one change the label.xsl stylesheet. I was curious to see
if anyone has come up a solution on the customization layer, since I am the
last person who should messing with these files.

QUESTION 2:
I need to be able to generate separate indexes (Main Index, Index of
Subjects, etc.). Is there a way to generate this automatically? I have read
Bob's book on the topic but it doesn't seem possible.

Thanks,
René

To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to
docbook-apps-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org, or visit
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.