[docbook-apps] Using "role" attribute in Chunked Section Titles and SubTitles

Hi there

Can anyone offer advice on how I can customise the way my chunked section titles and subtitles appear.

My XML uses the role attribute to identify what sort of section I have:

<section role="subject">
  <title>My Subject Title</title>
  <subtitle>My Subject Subitle</subtitle>
  <section role="sub-subject">
  <title>My Sub-subject Title</title>
  <subtitle>My Sub-subject Subtitle</subtitle>
  </section>
</section>

I'd like my chunked customisation layer to produce:

  <h3 class="subject-title"><a id="MA006" name="MA006"></a>Spreadsheets</h3>
  <h4 class="subject-subtitle"></h4>

ie. Include the section's role in the <hx> heading tag's class attribute so my CSS stylesheet can render it nicely for me.

I have this working for my chapters using <xsl:template name="component.title"> and <xsl:template name="component.subtitle">

For single file html, customising <xsl:template match="section"> seems to work for me but using this template for chunked html screws up the chunking itself.

1. Is this the correct approach?
2. Which template modifies chunked section titles & subtitles?

TIA.

P.