Re: [docbook-apps] Tweaking qandaset output?

Jean Jordaan wrote:
Hi all

The HTML output of <qandaset> elements generates a mini-TOC
like this:

Q: **Exercise: What don't you know yet?
Q: **Which four? How do they differ?

Q: Exercise: What don't you know yet?
A: Docstring, what spec means.
Q: Which four? How do they differ?
A: Grep the source. ObjectManager (with a variant), SimpleItem, ZClass (two).

where the TOC links to the questions. I like to have short
Q&A's scattered through my text, where it's bothersome to
have the preceding links.

It doesn't look like there's a parameter to turn this off,
will it require stylesheet customisation?

You're in luck, it doesn't.

You can control all tocs with the generate.toc parameter.

Ich all the other tocs are generated as you want, you only have to change "qandaset toc" to "qandaset nop"

See
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TOCcontrol.html

Regards,
Gisbert Amm