RE: [docbook-apps] Excluding sections using profiling

Hi David,

 I had the same question.  Here was the response.  I checked it and it works great!!

> The problem is, what I'd really like to do is code something as
> condition=hidden, and then never have anything with condition=hidden
> show up in the results.  I'd like to get everything that has no value
> for the condition attribute but NOT the things that have
> condition=hidden. Is there a way to do this?  Is there a way to
> specify condition!=hidden (condition not equals hidden) or to somehow
> only get the elements with no value for condition?  I haven't been
> able to find a way in my web searches.  Am I stuck with either making
> all elements have condition=visible or something or making up some
> kind of 2 pass profiling?

You can mark elements with condition="hidden" and then run profiling
with parameter profile.condition="nothidden". This will output elements
with no condition set or elements with condition="nothidden" (you will
not hove such elements in your documents in fact). Looks strange, but
will do what you want.

					Jirka

Trish Billard
trish.billard@hp.com