Re: [docbook-apps] Any advice on transforming XHTML to DocBook?

DocBook Doclet has a good set of features and it very actively maintained -

  http://www.dbdoclet.org/

  The DocBook Doclet (dbdoclet) creates DocBook code from Java source
  documentation. ... The standalone application can be used as a converter
  to transform HTML documents to DocBook documents.