[docbook-apps] Suppressing the TM symbol for <productname>?

Title: Suppressing the TM symbol for <productname>?

Hi,

I have used <productname>My Application</productname> throughout my XML where each chunked .htm page is in a <section>.

Right now, there is a TM symbol on every occurrence of My Application. Does anyone know if it's possible to suppress the TM except for the first occurrence within every section?

Thanks,

Tara

DocBook XML DTD V4.2

docbook-xsl-1.65.1