Re: [docbook-apps] Line breaks in para: literallayout unsuitable

Hello,

I'm just jumping into the middle of this thread.

On Sun, Aug 01, 2004 at 08:22:59PM +0000, Frans Englich wrote:

> My need for line break is not of presentation or as formatting need,
> but indeed a way to structure and logically arrange the
> content. Isn't line-break a quite well established method in writing
> for signaling a small change in context?(as opposed in large when a
> pragraph is used)

I can't recall ever seeing this construction in English prose.
Perhaps in poetry, but not in conventional prose.  Do you have a
reference, or even a (published) example?

Of course, you can format your text however you like.  I'm just
curious.  :-)

--
Paul.

w  http://logicsquad.net/