[docbook-apps] Website 2.5.0 Inconsistent Rendering

I have been developing custom stylesheets for the Docbook Website DTD's. Most
everything is going rather well ----- except.

I have utilized the example pages from CVS for my development content. The
first couple pages as specified in layout.xml; render as i thought they
would, then after that they are rendered into what seems to be about a 200
pixel table.

Essentially, a few pages utilize the full width of the page. And the rest are
compacted for no apparent reason. At least to me --- ;)

I've opened up my firewall to allow HTTP traffic to Apache2 for your perusal.
Please feel free to navigate to the following url; to review the output
firsthand:

http://65.5.253.51/devel/

Thanks very much for your help.