From: David Cannings [mailto:lists@edeca.net]
Sent: 24 August 2004 15:36
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Table Font

On Tuesday 24 August 2004 15:24, Irene Higson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Another beginner's question:
>
> Is there any way of adjusting the placement of the information in the
> <thead> tags in tables?
> I would like the 'headers' in the tables to be centered.

You could do this using an CSS stylesheet, I do similar things like
this.
The following, in a customisation layer, will set your CSS stylesheet to
"style.css".  I assume you are using DocBook XSL.

<xsl:param name="html.stylesheet" select="'style.css'"/>

More on customization layers and DocBook XSL is here:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomMethods.html#CustomizationLayer

Hope that helps,

David

Security System.