AW: [docbook-apps] Header customization

Yes I read that in the documentation. I only wrote something in the center
of the header to see how it is layouted.

The behaviour if double.sided is non-zero (mirroring the header) is alright
for me, because I want to use single sided pages here. That the middle part
is not centered when left and right of header.column.widths are different is
also clear. My question is, why is the header layout not the same on each
page if the double.sided param is set to zero.

Regards,
Bjoern