From: "Jirka Kosek" <jirka@kosek.cz>
To: "Tiru R Bokka" <trb@amplisoft.com>
Cc: "docbook-apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>; "'Raju Kavalla'"
<rkavalla@binnisoft.com>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] reducing font size of programlistings

Tiru R Bokka wrote:

> How can we specify a different font size just for programlisting elements?

Add following into your customization layer:

<xsl:attribute-set name="verbatim.properties">
   <xsl:attribute name="font-size">8pt</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

> We also want to use a line-height of > 1 (either 1.5 or 1.8) for
everything
> except these programlistings. What is the best way to accomplish this?

You can add as many FO properties as you want into the attribute set
mentioned above.

Jirka

   Profesionální ¹kolení a poradenství v oblasti technologií XML.
      Podívejte se na ná¹ novì spu¹tìný web http://DocBook.cz