From: "christian brugeron" <christian@barzoi.fr>
To: "docbook-apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 3:50 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] No preface numbering

Hello

I'd like to stop preface numbrering, and having the first chapter
numbrered from the very start.
IE, I have a 6 page preface, I do not want it numbered, but I want the
first chapter numbered 7.

Is it possible?

Thanks

Christian Brugeron
Expert PDF/PostScript - Automatisation de l'édition - XML/XSLT/XSL-FO