[docbook-apps] new XSL for testing

I just created and uploaded a new distribution of the DocBook XSL
stylesheets.  We haven't had a release since March, so there are quite a few
new features and bug fixes.  See the RELEASE-NOTES included with the
distribution for more details.

This version is 1.66.0, with the zero meaning it is a test release.  It will
be followed by a .1 release after testing.  Since there are many changes,
you could try it out on your site and see if you find any problems that
could be fixed for the .1 release.  You can report any problems to this
list.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting