Re: [docbook-apps] Question links when making a qandaset into HTML

Whoa my bad.  I must inspected the wrong file the first time -- it works now with nochunks!  Thanks for insisting, problem solved! (using an empty title b/c I don't want a title hehe) :-)

David de la Nuez
ddelanu@us.ibm.com
(914)945-1167  (tie line 862-1167)
COIN-OR www.coin-or.org

"Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net>

09/17/2004 01:47 PM

David De la nuez/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc
<docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
Re: [docbook-apps] Question links when making  a qandaset into HTML

No, my point is that you should not blame xsltproc.  When I use xsltproc with html/docbook.xsl, it works as you want it to.  When I use xsltproc with html/chunk.xsl, it adds the index.html part.

You said you get the same results when you use the html-nochunks option to xmlto.  That sounds wrong.  What is the verbose output when you use html-nochunks?  It should use docbook.xsl instead of chunk.xsl, and you should get no index.html in the hrefs.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net