Re: [docbook-apps] Extension functions and XSLT 2.0

    Colin> Now since XSLT has no need for a node-set extension
    Colin> function, I do not propose to write one. Can the code be
    Colin> updated to accomodate this possiblity?

Never mind. I realise I can implement it as a no-op, which will be
more compatible generally.

But what about the extensions in table.xsl. Are these documented
anywhere (or better, is source code available for existing implementations)?
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire