Fwd: [docbook-apps] section title sizes

Hi, I'm just resending my question on FO generation of section title sizes because I did not receive any answers and I'm afraid to missunderstand something.

Regards, pierre

Hi,

I've one question on defining my own font size for section titles.

I have my own customized "print title page spec file" where I've defined, for the sect1 title a font of 14pts.

But, because the stylesheets are also using the xsl:attribute-set named "section.title.level1.properties", it becomes impossible to use the information provided in the "page spec file".

Even, I can't just remove this font information in my customized "section.title.level1.properties" layer because all attribute-sets of the same name are merged.

So, the question: why having two mechanism that makes sometimes contradictions ? Why not only leaving all this information in the "title page spec file" which is really a useful user level abstraction tool.

BTW, note that if we remove this attribut-list specs, there are no backward problems just because param can leave the section.title.level1.properties empty.

Hope this message is understandable with my poor english, Pierre