Re: [docbook-apps] changed paths in java 1.4.2 when using xerces with saxon

Maybe this is another case where you need to set the
"java.endorsed.dirs" property[1], as you need to in order to
bypass the Xalan version that ships with Java?

[1] Described in some guy's book:

  http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/InstallingAProcessor.html#EndorsedXalan