Re: [docbook-apps] toolchain

* Robert McIlvride <robert@cogent.ca> wrote [041008 14:13]:
> However, we found at that time that we still got better PDF output with
> DSSSL, and we still needed it for a specialized output for QNX
> Helpviewer.

People not satisfied with PDF output they get from XML -> FO -> PDF
(using "fop" or any other FO processor)  should try the DB2LaTeX stylesheets
(http://db2latex.sf.net).

To get the desired results the customization might take some time but
IMHO is worth the effort because at the end you'll get high quality
PDF from TeX - which should satisfy the needs of everybody.

Michael
--
mw@miwie.in-berlin.de                              http://www.miwie.org