Re: [docbook-apps] XSL : glossary as child to part

sigurdne <sigurdne@online.no> writes:

> This error was introduced when switching from docbook-xsl 1.60.1 to 1.66.1
>
> I am not allowed to put the element ?glossary? as a child to ?part?
> Then I get the error:
> Error glossary is not a chunk!
> I/O error : File exists
> runtime error: file xsl/docbook/html/chunker.xsl line 215 element document
> xsltDocumentElem: unable to save to php/
>
> If I put glossary as child to book ? it is ok.

Glossary is a valid child of Part, so you shouldn't have to do
that, and so it's a bug. Can you please file a bug report for it?

  http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=21935&atid=373747

Make sure to log into Sourceforge first. If you don't have a
Sourceforge account or don't want to hassle with, just e-mail me
off list and let me know and I'll go ahead and file it for you.