Re: [docbook-apps] trademark tag not rendered correctly in javahelp

Ive tried it and it works, thanks alot.
(BTW there was a SUN Java bug originally raised in 1999 but then closed not fixed
and there is an outstanding request for enhancement to fully support html 4.0
which is in the top 25 rfes. but isnt wasnt done for java 1.5 so it might be worth sticking this fix into the docbook
stylesheets).

Bob Stayton wrote:

Here is a workaround that you can put into a customization layer for
javahelp.xsl until Sun fixes the Javahelp compiler (hopefully someone has
reported this bug to them):

<xsl:template match="trademark">
 <xsl:call-template name="inline.charseq"/>
 <xsl:choose>
   <xsl:when test="@class = 'copyright'
                   or @class = 'registered'">
     <xsl:call-template name="dingbat">