Re: [docbook-apps] changing text properties for conditional (profiling) text

Thanks for the help, that seems to be what I am
looking for (with the <xsl:template
match="*[@revisionflag]">)

I still have a couple of questions about it.

How are the span and class parameter used? For
example:

  <xsl:apply-imports/>

I am not sure what span means, and I am not sure how
to work with the class parameter (the only tests for
the class seem to be like xml markup tests, which
don't seem like they should be used this way, but I
have no idea).

I have been playing around with a very simplified
version, it does what I am looking for with para and
section.

<xsl:template match="*[@condition]">
  <fo:block color="#cc0000"
background-color="#f0f0f0">
    <xsl:apply-imports/>
  </fo:block>
</xsl:template>

Is there any other way I can change the colors without
another fo:block? (this breaks the listitem, and
dosen't work with phrase good)

Thanks for the help!

Ben

--- Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> wrote:

> Ben Adams wrote:
>
> > I would imagine that I can customize each template
> and
> > test for the condition text I am using, and if
> found
> > change the font color or something like that.
> Does
> > this sounds correct?  Is there an easier way?
>
> I would recommend you to study and modify
> changebars.xsl stylesheet. It
> does exactly what you want but for different sort of
> attributes -- it
> doesn't use profiling attributes, but revision. But
> change this
> shouldn't be very hard.
>
> 					Jirka
>
> --

>    Jirka Kosek     e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
> http://www.kosek.cz

>    Profesionální ¹kolení a poradenství v oblasti
> technologií XML.
>       Podívejte se na ná¹ novì spu¹tìný web
> http://DocBook.cz
>         Podrobný pøehled ¹kolení
> http://xmlguru.cz/skoleni/

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-pkcs7-signature
name=smime.p7s