To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 5:01 AM
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] trademark tag not rendered correctly in javahelp

Ok I tried to this by creating a file javahelpdriver which references
javahelp (this is the way Ive pased paramters before and it doesnt
require me to alter the docbook stuff directly) but it didnt work ,
however Im probably calling it wrong.

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:saxon="http://icl.com/saxon";
extension-element-prefixes="saxon">

<xsl:import href="./javahelp.xsl"/>

<xsl:output method="html"
encoding="UTF-8"
indent="no"
saxon:character-representation="native;decimal"/>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Paul Taylor wrote:

Just seen this, saxon is outputting &trade; which doesnt work. I
havent yet tried getting it to output the &#8482 but Ill try tommorrow.

Bob Stayton wrote:

So Saxon outputs &#8482; instead of &trade;, and &#8482; is supposed
to work
in Javahelp 2 compiler. But Paul is using Saxon, and that character
isn't
working for him. Is something else going on? Paul, does your HTML file
contain &#8482; or something else?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mauritz Jeanson" <mj@johanneberg.com> To: "'Bob Stayton'" <bobs@sagehill.net> Cc: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>; <paul_t100@fastmail.fm> Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 11:33 PM Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] trademark tag not rendered correctly in javahelp