Re: [docbook-apps] relative path from templates not document

Douglas Wade wrote:

I want to add the option to admonition graphics to
note/caution/warning. I can do that with admon.graphics.path
parameter. However, it is relative to the document, is there a way to
make it relative to the xsl template directory? I do not want to use
absolute pathnames.

It is not possible on XSLT level because these images are read by HTML browser when displaying HTML pages generated from DocBook. Path to admonition graphics is treated relatively to the location of these HTML files, it is not related to location of source XML document or stylesheets location.

Jirka