Re: [docbook-apps] admonition color borders.

For print output, you will have to customize the template named
'graphical.admonition' in fo/admon.xsl.  The 'admonition.properties'
attribute set is applied only to the body text of the note, but not to the
whole block.  Likewise for the 'admonition.title.properties' attribute set.
In the template, you'll need to add the left and top borders in the correct
color and thicknesses to the outer fo:block.  You can select the color with
an xsl:choose statement within the template, testing for each element type
like this:

<xsl:variable name="border-color">
  <xsl:choose>
    <xsl:when test="self::caution">orange</xsl:when>
    etc.
  </xsl:choose>
</xsl:variable>

You might also need to rearrange the position of the graphic, which by
default appears next to the title.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting