[docbook-apps] Hyphenation in (quoted) component/section titles

Hi,

I am quite new to docbook and I tried to find an answer in the docs but did
not find a solution - maybe someone can point me to the right place where to
get an answer ... (I hope I'm sending my question to the correct mailing
list)

I am using docbook xml 4.3, docbook-xsl-1.66.1 and fop-20.5. The language of
my texts is German and I added an XML file for hyphenation.

I got hyphenation working in section titles using the
section.titles.properties. But hyphenation does not work with words in
section titles that are quoted:

So hereIsAnEvenLongerWord will not be quoted even if I set hyphenation to true
in verbatim.properties.

Within chapter titles I don't get hyphenated words at all (neither in unquoted
nor in quoted words).

So any help would be great.

Thanks
Soeren