Re: [docbook-apps] docbook-xml software for MAX

I also use a Mac and produce a few OSS applications.

In particular you might find tkxmllint and tkxsltproc useful.
These wrap the Gnome libxml2 and libxslt libraries respectively.
They are general-purpose tools, but I use them on DocBook
documents regularly.

No editing software yet... but maybe one day ;-)

BTW, these applications are available cross-platform, for those
unfortunate enough to be using OSes other than Mac OS X.

See http://tclxml.sf.net/tkxmllint.html, http://tclxml.sf.net/tkxsltproc.html

HTHs,
Steve Ball