Re[3]: [docbook-apps] XSL Titlepage are Pagetitles?

||*()*||    [\..konnichi wa, ogenki desu ka, techtonik../]

Well, leaving my previuos posting without reply was a best solution.
=)
It is not very convenient to recreate all templates to turn off/on
title in refnamediv for different output styles, so I just
overlapped autogenerated templates.

t> Great reference. Just what I need. =) And just like I thought.

t> The reason I asked because I've found "refentry.title" template in
t> refentry.xml which seems to be abandoned. I can't find a place where it
t> is called.

--
                   //Old Rusty Cans Killers [ORCK]:
                   //technically yours, techtonik