Re: [docbook-apps] Re: DocBook XSL 1.67.0 released

Norman Walsh wrote:

That is the question. I don't know what the right answer is, but here's
my current thinking:

1. Define a parameter that contains default content for a style element
   in the head.
2. Define a parameter that contains user-specified content for a style
   element in the head, initially empty.
3. If the user specifies an external CSS stylesheet or user-specified
   content for the style element, use that. Otherwise use the default
   content.

Sounds reasonable. We also could parametrize whether default style goes into head or into external CSS stylesheets. Having it in head is good for non-chunked output because output is not depending on any other file. But when doing chunking user must already cope with set of files so generating external CSS has sense IMHO.

Jirka