Re: [docbook-apps] Re: CSS-positioned TOC

I know. See my note in my previous message about that. Having the
TOC on each page will require having it output are part of each chunk.

I think it may be possible to implement that. But it will need to
be an option. Not everybody may want it on each page. It will
definitely bloat the filesizes and probably also increase the
overall time needed to generate the content.

  --Mike