[docbook-apps] Image and FOP

Hi list,

I have found something strange with FOP 0.20.5.
If I put the PNG image( mediaobject > imageobject >
imagedata ) in a document (single file such as small
article) it works fine with PDF when processed with
FOP (even the image scaled through "width" and "depth"
properties). But image doesn't show up in PDF when
docbook consists of several file tied together with
entity references.

##################
eg:
book
chap1.xml
.
.
etc.
##################

1) I tried with same image and all the parameters in
my "chap1" and tried to process my "book" but this
time image doesn't show up in PDF.
2) I converted the image to JPG (without scaling) and
refernced it. Now it works.

By the way I am using saxon and FOP. My question is:

1) Is there something wrong with saxon or probably bug
in FOP?

Although its perfectly fine for me to include the JPG
image in my paper, I am just curious about this
strange behavior.

Any Clue?

Thanks in advance.

Deepak K. Shrestha