Re: [docbook-apps] hyphenate.verbatim: use-attribute-sets recursiondetected

Camille Bégnis wrote:

I made it to work (finding a font supported arrow was not easy), but I have a warning from xsltproc: xsl:attribute-set : use-attribute-sets recursion detected

this is triggered by the insertion of the monospace.verbatim.properties attribute set.
Saxon shows no warning. latest xsltproc does (Using libxml 20616, libxslt 10112 and libexslt 810)

Is this a xsltproc bug or a stylesheet bug?

I would bet for xsltproc bug as I don't see any circular dependancy in attribute sets.

BTW: What FO processor did you use? I tested it with XEP and I'm curious in what implementations this works.

Jirka