[docbook-apps] A stupid idea

Hello list,

I am still fighting with my callout icons :-) In fact all work perfectky
but the result is not exactly what I expected. Because the bitmap version
is not perfect as the vectoriel version.

It's possible to add some svg code inside docbook file. So it must be
possible to use the "original"svg genrator file for the callout icons (to
be sure to have something wonderful).

But I must admit the it's only an idea for me, I cannot imagine how to
make it usable in every docbook file every time we need callout icone.

If one of you could help me to see how make this idea true, it will be great.

Jacques, an stupid idea by day.
--
Sylvie va au marché. Elle a 165 francs dans son porte-monnaie. Elle achéte
9 laitues à 3,20 francs et 14 laitues à 3,10 francs. Est-ce bien

Pierre Desproges