[docbook-apps] Re: page-specific footer for chunked output

> * Bob Stayton <obof@fntruvyy.arg> [2005-02-04 14:50:32 -0800]:
>
> I still can't duplicate the problem you were seeing.  When I set
> use.id.as.filename=1 and don't change root.filename, and I have an id
> on the book element, I get the TOC file named index.html and all links
> to it say index.html and they work. That is what it is supposed to do.
>
> Do you still have the version of the customization that did that?

no.  sorry.  everything is fine.

<xsl:param name="root.filename" select="''"/>
==> index is in impnotes-top.html, properly referenced from everywhere.

no root.filename
==> index is in index.html, properly referenced from everywhere.

thanks a lot for your help!

<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Microsoft: announce yesterday, code today, think tomorrow.