Re: [docbook-apps] Olink problem in website-package

Hi Johann,
Website is an extension of the DocBook XSL stylesheets.  It uses an XML
catalog to locate the stock DocBook XSL stylesheets, and you can redirect it
to a new location on your system.

1.  Find the path to where the docbook XSL stylesheets were installed, such
as /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets-1.65.1-2.

2.  Find the website distribution directory, and edit the file named
catalog.xml.  You need a line that looks like this, matching your location:

  <rewriteURI
    uriStartString="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/";

rewritePrefix="file:///usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets-1.65.1-2/"/>

This maps the URI that the website stylesheets use to a local directory.

To use the catalog file, change your Makefile command to set an environment
variable that points to the location of the catalog file:

XML_CATALOG_FILES="/path/to/catalog.xml"  xsltproc ...

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net