[docbook-apps] Keeping elements together

Title: Keeping elements together

Hello Everybody!

We want to use DocBook for writing our printed documentation and online help in one step, so that we have to write the documentation only once (and in some countries it's a law that printed doc and online help are the same). The conversion to java help is working fine. But if we try to convert the doc to PDF for printing, there are elements divided at the end of a side. For Example: There are many figures with a title and a screenshot. Sometimes the title is displayed at the bottom of one page and the screenshot appears at the top of the next page. Is there a way to tell the conversion script that this should be one part and the title has to be on the same page as the screenshot?

Thanks for your help

Steve