Re: [docbook-apps] olinks with conditional processing

Hi Jens,
XIncludes are not generally a problem with olinking.  In fact, that
combination is often used for modular content files.

Olinking is not automatic.  It requires some careful set up, and some
attention to using the parameters to make sure the olink data is available
at processing time. For example, your command line does not specify a
target.database.document parameter.  I suggest you read through this doc and
carefully follow the steps. I'll bet you can get your olinks working.

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Olinking.html#LinkBetweenDocs

Since you are doing profiling, you will need to maintain separate olink data
for each profile.  This section describes why that is necessary and how to
do it:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/OlinkVariations.html#ProfilingOlinks

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises