[docbook-apps] Moving inlinemediaobjects around

Hello,

In print-output I'd like to move some inlinemediaobjects 'down'. I want to align them with the rest of the text. Currently the content of the images are placed too high, not aligning to the text.

I thought about changing the template 'process.image' in fo/graphics.xsl, (mis)using an optional attribute of the imagedata-element to specify the amount by which the object should be moved downwards. I am not sure whether fo:external-graphic is capable of this.

Or maybe there is another way to achieve this with the stylesheets?

best regards Steffen