RE: [docbook-apps] Discard leading/trailing whitespace in <title> elements?

Actually, I lied. There were line breaks in my source before and after
the indexterm tags. But I have to admit, I'm confused: given the
following sample, I get an extra space after Test1, but not after Test2
(which is identical to Test1) or Test3...using XEP 2.8 (I know, I really
should upgrade) and heavily customized XSLs based on 1.60.1 (again, I
should upgrade).

	 <formalpara>
		<title>Test1</title>
		<para>
		  <indexterm>
			 <primary>blah</primary>
		  </indexterm>
		  Foo
		</para>
	 </formalpara>
	 <formalpara>
		<title>Test2</title>
		<para>
		  <indexterm>
			 <primary>blah</primary>
		  </indexterm>
		  Foo
		</para>
	 </formalpara>
	 <formalpara>
		<title>Test3</title>
		<para> Foo
		</para>
	 </formalpara>

In any case, I've updated our XMetaL customization's .ctm file so it
will stop pretty printing indexterms. That solves the problem.

Thanks,
David