[docbook-apps] Imageobject -> html and fo

Hello list,
I am new to the list, I apologize in advance if I have
missed a faq or some other available info.
Here is my problem. I have the following Docbook
document:
----
<mediaobject>
 <imageobject>
  <imagedata fileref="img-small.jpg" format="JPG"/>
 </imageobject>
 <imageobject>
  <imagedata fileref="img-large.jpg" format="JPG"/>
 </imageobject>
 <imageobject>
  <imagedata fileref="img-large.eps" format="EPS"/>
 </imageobject>
</mediaobject>
<para>...
----
I am trying to generate a pdf and an html file. I
would like the pdf to include the eps image. I would
like the html to display the smaller one, enclosed in
an anchor to pop-up the larger one when clicked.
I think I can't add an ulink/olink around the
mediaobject, I want to keep the caption so won't use
inlineobject, and finally I would rather avoid a
clickable image in the PDF.
I came to the conclusion I should modify some
templates (name=select.mediaobject.index in math.xsl,
match=mediaobject in graphics.xsl) to achieve the html
trick, but obviously I am out of my league. I am using
docbook-xsl 1.68.1.
Any hint ?
TIA
--JP